6GWorld talks with William Webb, CTO at Access Partnership and former CTO of OFCOM, about the institutional barriers standing in the way of making the next generation of networks a commercial success and how to avoid that.
Topics covered include:
- Lessons from 5G that need to be learned
- Demand indicators from consumers and enterprises
- Difficulties with the process of next-generation ideation and received wisdom
- The role of the operators
- Suggestions for approaches that would support the finances of operator CEOs
Alex Lawrence is Managing Editor at 6GWorld. His mission is to bring together stakeholders from across industries, countries and disciplines to make sure that, as technology evolves in the coming decade, it’s meeting the changing demands of society, government and business.
He has been involved as a professional nosy person in the telecoms sphere since 2004, with short detours through industrial O&M and marketing.
If you’d like to talk to Alex about your ideas or projects he’d love to hear from you. @animalawrence or firstname.lastname@example.org.